Building Strategic Partnerships for the Globalization of Revenue Cycle Management
This webinar focuses on how leaders can optimize productivity with a remote workforce. The webinar will also put light on current challenges that RCM Leaders are facing and how they can tackle those challenges .
- How to involve your RCM partner in your long term strategy and make it successful?
- Key areas of optimization and automation:
- Computer-Assisted Coding
- Robotic automation opportunities (RPA) for basic AR follow-up and procedures in charge capture
- Denial avoidance key areas to focus
- Communication improvement with vendor partners
- AR Segmentation and how to improve your AR performance through efficient workflow
Register for the Webinar
Thursday, June 30, 2022 | 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM ET
Meet the Speakers
Debra Stall, CRCR
As Senior VP of A/R Service Line at AGS Health, Debra oversees strategic growth initiatives for the company’s Accounts Receivable Services division. Throughout her 30+ year career, she has helped numerous companies drive operational excellence through global outsourcing, strategic planning, and process improvements. Debra’s extensive experience in healthcare management has delivered transformational results for leading healthcare organizations, resulting in significant financial growth with best-in-class operational efficiency.