Why AGS for Coding?
All 2200 of AGS coders:
- Participate in a comprehensive preparatory program for AHIMA and AAPC certification
- Have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a healthcare-related field
- Are highly-trained, certified medical coding specialists that view medical coding as a long-term career.
- Are part of an active training program that is specialty-specific
- High standards that ensure meeting or exceeding 95%+ quality for all clients.
- A data analytics-driven AI methodology that identifies error-prone charts based on risk.
- A smooth, seamless implementation process with effective controls that guarantee minimal disruption to client operations.
- A rigorous focus on coding quality and compliance driven by a dedicated compliance taskforce and robust quality-management controls.
- A dedicated team of process and domain experts that create an end-to-end quality process.
- Dedicated software and analytics, along with custom-built workflow tools to ensure accuracy and productivity.
- Simulated training tools to guarantee high impact learning at 30% to 50% higher speed
COST SAVINGS FOR FACILITY CODING
estimated annual cost per FTE
Still not convinced? We’ll prove it.
Reach out to [email protected] to request a complimentary audit.