EMS Case Study
Servicing 12 states with 750,000 trips billed annually
AGS Health’s revenue cycle solutions for EMS organizations help revenue so they have the staff and equipment to provide the most life-saving care available.
We provide complete ambulance billing resolution, including:
- ACR (Ambulance Call Report) / PCR (Patient Care Report) Indexing in charges with
- Eligibility verification 25% in North Carolina
- Coding and billing services
Compliance audits on Federal payors (Retrospective and Revenue-related audits on Level of Service (LOS) and medical CAC (Computer Assisted Coding) audits
- Payor front-end edits and rejections 120 Squads Payment posting, refunds and credit balance Land and Air Ambulance
- AR follow-up and denial management
- Self-pay (patient letters, returned mail)
What Makes Us Different?
- All ambulance billing specialists have a minimum of a Bachelor’s 7 years of experience and are led by CPA-equivalent leaders
- All managers have extensive project management experience
- Global delivery model with a strong domestic client services team
- Seamless implementation with deep domain expertise and billing systems such as quality controlsRescue Net and TriTech.
- Certified for compliance with several stringent standards including 9001 :2008 (quality), HIPAA, Iso/lEc 27001 :2013 (data 16/ ‘SAE 3402 Type 1 (process controls) and SOC2/Type 2 Trust Principles)
- $600+ million in charges with 25% in North Carolina.
- 120 Squads Air and Land Ambulance
- 60+ Specialists in Ambulance Billing with 7 years of experience.
- Best-of-breed technologies with revenue-cycle specific software accuracy rates analytics tools that guarantee performance including client certified audits
- Smart-learning integration and workflows that streamline resolution and achieve client results